Spectacular custom home to be built on a prestigious street in DDO, facing Centennial Park. This home offers a spacious open concept dining room and family room are overlooking the kitchen. 4+1 Bedrooms all with nice size walk in closets. Double garage with 4-parkings driveway. High end interior finishing's can be customized by the buyer.
Details of construction:
- 4 bedrooms on second floor and one in the basement.
- 3 full bathrooms and 1 powder room.
- 10' ceilings on main floor, 9' ceilings on second floor, 21' foot cathedral.
- Finished basement with hard wood floors, 1 bedroom and full bathroom and cinema room.
- Granite counter tops in kitchen and all bathrooms.
- Large kitchen with an oversized island, bar area and a large pantry and wine cellar.
- Hardwood floors
- Walk-in closets
- Laundry room on second floor
- Large windows
- Stone facade
- Electric furnace + Heat pump
- Central Vacuum connection
- Walkway, driveway included
- All appliances included
- Finishing can be selected by the buyer.
- A 5 year warranty will be given by the builder.
*** Construction will begin following the signing of the deed of sale. Construction will take approximately 8 months.
Centennial Park offers a variety of activities such as baseball, softball, soccer, ice skating, playground, volleyball, bocce, snow sledding, cross-country skiing, tennis, rugby, basketball, football, micro library, dog park, chalet. This exceptional site, located in the heart of the community, with 48 hectares of natural beauty, including a large artificial lake, offers residents the peacefulness and charm of country living. Families can be seen throughout the seasons walking or jogging along trails, enjoying a picnic or participating in various activities and festivities. There is also an enclosure for dogs to run free. In the winter, this picturesque decor takes on an enchanted look, inviting the young and the young-at-heart to try cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, skating or sliding down the toboggan hill.
Rendering for illustration purpose only. Any additional costs to finalize architectural plans shall be borne by the purchaser.